Since 1985, PP&D Distribution has been distributing brochures in the Barre, Montpelier area. Currently we have over thirty exclusive brochure displays. We also visit over a dozen establishments that choose to have their own brochure displays.
Some PP&D finer locations include: Montpelier City Center, Capitol Plaza Hotel, State Capital Building, and Morse Farm. PP&D has exclusive distribution to the State Street Information Center @ State and Elm in Montpelier. A Free Bonus for PP&D clients. Contact PP&D for a list of all distribution points.
PP&D will see that your brochure is prominently displayed. We’ll keep the racks neat, fully stocked and remove all unauthorized literature. You’ve spent valuable time and money designing and producing your brochure. Now professionals will see that it’s quickly, consistently and thoroughly distributed.
Rates & Info
- $140 per month (6 consecutive month minimum)
- 10% discount for yearly contract.
- All billing is done quarterly, with first payment due before initial distribution.5% discount for either prepayment or having a PP&D brochure rack at your establishment.
- Towns include Montpelier, Barre, North Montpelier, East Montpelier, Graniteville, Plainfield, and Marshfield.
- We visit this region every three weeks.
- Brochures larger than 4″ x 10″ or smaller than 3” x 7” will not be accepted.
- Pick-up available, $15 minimum fee.
- For initial distribution and yearly service requirements check out our “Quantities Needed”.
- Current clients include: Montpelier Downtown Community Association, Fresh Tracks Farm and Vineyard, Morse Farm, Cabot Creamery, and Bragg Farm.