Since 1985, PP&D Distribution has been distributing brochures in the White River Junction, Woodstock, and Quechee Area. We currently have over forty exclusive racks. We also visit over twenty establishments that choose to have their own brochure displays.
Some PP&D finer locations include: Hampton Inn, Quechee Quality Inn, Quechee Creemie Stand, Quechee Lakes Real Estate, Quechee Gorge Village, Fat Hat Factory, and Jackson House.Contact PP&D for a list of all distribution points.
New in 2013, PP&D has located displays for all our client’s brochures at the Quechee Gorge Information Center. Non-Chamber or non-PP&D clients have to pay extra for this location!
PP&D will see that your brochure is prominently displayed. We’ll keep the racks neat, fully stocked and remove all unauthorized literature. You’ve spent valuable time and money designing and producing your brochure. Now professionals will see that it’s quickly, consistently and thoroughly distributed.
Rates & Info
- $150 per month (6 consecutive month minimum)
- 10% discount for yearly contract.
- All billing is done quarterly, with first payment due before initial distribution.
- 5% discount for either prepayment or having a PP&D brochure rack at your establishment.
- Towns include Bridgewater, West Woodstock, Woodstock, Quechee, and White River Junction.
- We visit this region every two weeks.
- Brochures larger than 4″ x 10″ or smaller than 3” x 7” will not be accepted.
- Pick-up available, $15 minimum fee.
- For initial distribution and yearly service requirements check out our “Quantities Needed”.
- Current clients include: Billings Farm, Quechee Gorge Village, VINS, Montshire Museum, Sugarbush Farms, and the Vermont Attractions Map & Guide.