Rates and Information
377 Pine Street, Burlington, VT 05401
Per Piece Rate
- Posters 75¢ each (no Posters larger than 12″x18″)
- Posters with tear off pads 85¢
- Minimum postering fee $50
- Publications, Catalogs and Brochures are priced on a per job basis, minimum charge $100
- Quantity and multi-area discounts may be available.
- If available, $25 extra. No exceptions.
No extra charge areas:
- Burlington, South Burlington, Essex Junction, Winooski, Williston, Colchester and Shelburne
Areas subject to availability and scheduling:
- Charlotte / Hinesburg / Richmond / Jericho – $45
- Stowe / Waterbury Center – $45
- Waterbury / Waitsfield – $45
- Route 15 / Jericho – Morrisville – $45
- St. Albans / Milton -$45
- Middlebury / Vergennes – $45
- Barre / Montpelier – $45
- Effective numbers of poster to be distributed vary greatly. Guidelines are as follows:
- Large Concerts / Festivals — 150 – 200
- Workshops / Small Events — 50- 100
Outside Areas: Approximately 40 per area (unless the event is in that area, in which case we recommend more.)
- University of Vermont, St. Michael’s, Champlain and Burlington College are covered within Greater Burlington. An extra heavy coverage may require an additional 50 – 150 posters, although UVM now heavily restricts postering in dorms.
- Greater Burlington is postered weekly, rotating each town on a daily basis.
- Outside areas require advanced notice.
- A maximum of two outside areas are available per week.
- We poster libraries, bookstores, community centers, town halls, supermarkets, banks, restaurants, music stores, offices, retail stores, hotels, motels, campgrounds, college administrative and classroom buildings, shopping malls, gas stations, mini marts, drug stores, video stores, tourist attractions and outdoor bulletin boards.