Did you know last year there were almost a million passengers on the ferries? Did you know the boats make over 65,000 trips per year? That is a lot of travelers, visitors, and tourists!
New this year, we have brochure displays at five ferry docks. Now potential customers can see your brochures before, during and after they ride the ferries. The dock brochure displays are also seen by thousands of travelers who never get on the boats!
On Twelve Lake Champlain Ferries Boats *
- Charlotte, Vermont to Essex, New York (May – October) – $250 a year
- Burlington, Vermont to Port Kent, New York (June – Oct) – $250 a year
- Grand Isle, Vermont to Cumberland Head, New York (May – October) – $250 a year
That’s less than $10 per month per boat!
- Valour Essex Evans-Wadhams-Wolcott (EWW)
- Grand Island Governor George D. Aiken Vermont
- Champlain Charlotte Cumberland
- Adirondack Plattsburgh Raymond C. Pecor Jr.
At Five Lake Champlain Ferry Docks
- NEW! Two Vermont Ferry Docks Package: – $195 a year *
- Charlotte Ferry Dock (May – April)
- Burlington, King Street Ferry Dock (June – October)
- NEW! Three New York Ferry Docks Package: – $395 a year *
- Cumberland Head Ferry Dock (May – April)
- Essex Ferry Dock (May – April)
- Port Kent Ferry Dock (June – October)
* = NOT Included In Any Current PP&D Route