Since 1982, PP&D Distribution has been distributing brochures in the Jay, Newport area. In 2012 we purchased Kingdom Brochures adding many new great locations to this region. Currently we have over forty-five exclusive brochure displays. We also visit many establishments that choose to have their own brochure displays.
Some PP&D finer locations include six places at Jay Peak Resort, All Season Lodge, Island Pond Visitors Center, Surefine Supermarket, and the Super 8. Contact PP&D for a list of all distribution points.
PP&D will see that your brochure is prominently displayed. We’ll keep the racks neat, fully stocked and remove all unauthorized literature. You’ve spent valuable time and money designing and producing your brochure. Now professionals will see that it’s quickly, consistently and thoroughly distributed.
Rates & Info
- $120 per month (4 consecutive month minimum)
- 10% discount for yearly contract.
- All billing is done quarterly, with first payment due before initial distribution.
- 5% discount for either prepayment or having a PP&D brochure rack at your establishment.
- Towns include Newport, Montgomery, Troy, Jay.
- We visit this region every month, additional trips scheduled during peak ski and tourism months.
- Brochures larger than 4″ x 10″ or smaller than 3” x 7” will not be accepted.
- Pick-up available, $15 minimum fee.
- For initial distribution and yearly service requirements check out our “Quantities Needed”.
- Current clients include: Cabot Creamery, Montshire Museum, Maple Grove Farm, Jay Peak Resort, and Fairbanks Museum.