”Black Diamond Expert” or “Blue Square Intermediate Distribution”
Since 1985, PP&D Distribution has been distributing in the Stowe and Waterbury Center area. In the fall of 1997 PP&D purchased the racks of Stowe’s Resort Brochure Distribution Service (RBDS). This route has become our “Black Diamond Expert Run”. We have over fifty displays on this route. Some of the finer locations include Gracies Restaurant, Ben & Jerry’s, The Grey Fox Inn and the Green Mountain Inn. Contact PP&D for a list of all distribution points.
The original PP&D route, a smaller, less expensive distribution is now referred to as our “Blue Square Intermediate Run”. There are over thirty displays on this route. Some locations include Commodores Inn, and Ben & Jerry’s. Both Black Diamond and Blue Square client’s brochures will also be offered to other locations without PP&D displays. Selection will be left up to each individual establishment.
We also have a brochure display at the Waterbury Center Welcome Booth on Route 100. This is a free bonus for most PP&D clients.
Rates & Info
- Black Diamond Distribution: $160 per month (6 consecutive month minimum)
- Blue Square Distribution: $120 per month (6 consecutive month minimum)
- 10% discount for yearly contract.
- All billing is done quarterly, with first payment due before initial distribution.
- 5% discount for either prepayment or having a PP&D brochure rack at your establishment.
- Towns include Stowe, Moscow, and Waterbury Center.
- We visit this region weekly.
- Brochures larger than 4″ x 10″ or smaller than 3” x 7” will not be accepted.
- Pick-up available, $15 minimum fee.
- For initial distribution and yearly service requirements check out our “Quantities Needed”.
- Current clients include The Stowe Area Association, Stowe Mountain Resort, AJ Ski Shop, Ben & Jerry’s, Pinnacle Ski and Sports, and Cold Hollow Cider Mill.