Since 1985, PP&D Distribution has been distributing brochures in the Smugglers’ Notch, Johnson & Morrisville Area. Currently we have over twenty-five exclusive racks, and also visit establishments that choose to have their own brochure racks.
Some PP&D finer locations include four locations at Smugglers’ Notch Village, Deer Run Motor Inn and Stella Notte Restaurant. Contact PP&D for a list of all distribution points.
PP&D will see that your brochure is prominently displayed. We’ll keep the displays neat, fully stocked and remove all unauthorized literature. You’ve spent valuable time and money designing and producing your brochure. Now professionals will see that it’s quickly, consistently and thoroughly distributed.
Rates & Info
- $95 per month (4 consecutive month minimum)
- 10% discount for yearly contract.
- All billing is done quarterly, with first payment due before initial distribution.
- 5% discount for either prepayment or having a PP&D brochure rack at your establishment.
- Towns include Cambridge, Jeffersonville, Johnson, Smugglers’ Notch, and Morrisville.
- We visit this region every three weeks, additional trips scheduled during peak ski and tourism months.
- Brochures larger than 4″ x 10″ or smaller than 3” x 7” will not be accepted.
- Pick-up available, $15 minimum fee.
- For initial distribution and yearly service requirements check out our “Quantities Needed”.
- Current clients include: Smugglers’ Notch, Lajoie Stables, Cabot Creamery, Shelburne Museum and Boyden Winery.