Since 1998, PP&D Distribution has been distributing brochures in the Fort Ticonderoga, Crown Point, Schroon Lake region. Currently we have over thirty-five exclusive displays. Also visit over forty establishments that choose to have their own brochure displays.
Some PP&D finer locations include: Super 8, Word of Life Inn & Campground, Hot Biscuit Diner and Trout House Village Lodge. Contact PP&D for a list of all distribution points.
PP&D will see that your brochure is prominently displayed. We’ll keep the racks neat, fully stocked and remove all unauthorized literature. You’ve spent valuable time and money designing and producing your brochure. Now professionals will see that it’s quickly, consistently and thoroughly distributed.
Rates & Info
- $110 per month (4 consecutive month minimum)
- 10% discount for yearly contract.
- All billing is done quarterly, with first payment due before initial distribution.
- 5% discount for either prepayment or having a PP&D brochure rack at your establishment.
- Towns include Fort Ticonderoga, Crown Point, Schroon Lake, Hague
- We visit this region every month, additional trips scheduled during peak tourism months.
- Brochures larger than 4″ x 10″ or smaller than 3” x 7” will not be accepted.
- Pick-up available, $15 minimum fee.
- For initial distribution and yearly service requirements check out our “Quantities Needed”.
- Current clients include: Ausable Chasm, Lake Placid Olympic Center, Adirondack Museum,
and Fort Ticonderoga.