NEW / ADDED Distribution Regions for the VT/ NY Map Include:
In the fall of 2013, PP&D Brochure Distribution purchased the VT/ NY Map! We are very proud to now be associated with such a high quality map, especially at it celebrates its 30th Anniversary!
- Stowe – 60 Hotels, Motels, Inns, Restaurants, Shops and Attractions
- Greater Burlington – Dozens of Supermarkets, Heath Clubs, Libraries, Retail and Dining
- Waterbury and Waterbury Center – 20 Motels, Inns, Restaurants, Shops and Attractions
- Grand Isle and St. Albans -35 Motels, Inns, Restaurants, Shops and Attractions
- Plattsburgh – 30 Hotels, Motels, Inns, Restaurants, Shops and Attractions
- On 12 Ferry Boats with almost a Million passengers!
- We will also be providing the VT/ NY Map to hundreds of people, before they get to Vermont.
- It will be sent to recruiters, conference and convention planners, weddings and realtors!
We are also REDESIGNING the VT/ NY Map:
- Larger and easier to read maps!
- Larger and bolder business names!
- Reorganized categories to make your listing easier to find!
- Redesigned maps incorporating 2013 town “inserts” into the main maps!
Circulation – 220,000 maps to 400 locations (twice as many as any other local map)
Listings: (all listings include your business name on the map)
- 11 Line Ad with Color Photo or Logo – $680
Display Ad, Including an 11 Line Listing
- 33/8″ wide x 41/2″ high – Full Color, Inside $ 2,100
- 33/8″ wide x 41/2″ high – Full Color, Back Cover (only two available) $ 2,900
- 33/8″ wide x 9″ high – Full Color, Full Back Cover (only one available) $5,200
PP&D Brochure Distribution is now producing a new one-page two-sided map of Downtown Burlington and the surrounding area. A perfect handout to highlight and give to visitors for directions.
“We use the VT/NY MAP literally every day as our primary go to information source to help our guests get oriented to Burlington, plus all the points of interest and shopping in and around the city.
Having the Inn on the map gives our guests confidence that they can venture forth and then easily find their way back.”!
— Thanks from the Davis family of Innkeepers.
“Assisting visitors at our information booth every day, I find the VT/ NY Map the most valuable tool I have. All the information that visitors need is right there for them in one easy to use map … you can’t beat it!”
— George Commo, Church Street Marketplace
Information Kiosk Director
“We give them (VT/ NY Map) out to everyone!”
— Mac Borden Burlington Airport Information Counter
Staff Lake Champlain Regional Chamber
“The VT/ NY Map is hands down an outstanding map/guide. Its listings are valued because they are comprehensive and include plenty of quality, unique Vermont based businesses. I know it’s the sort of publication that people keep because we seldom find them trashed.”
— Cindy Roberts, Director, Brochure Distribution,
Vermont Welcome Centers
“VT/NY Map has proven to be an effective and cost efficient way for City Market to reach tourists throughout Greater Burlington. Thousands of customers walk through our doors daily and many grab a VT/ NY Map, making it a useful and well-read marketing brochure.”
— Allison Weinhagen, Director of Member Services
City Market, Onion River Co-op